Are you an experienced Product Marketing Manager who would like to join an emerging leader with proven technologies in bioprocessing and analytical chemistry?
Thomson Instrument Company, based in Oceanside, California, is recruiting for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to help increase market awareness of the Thomson line of disposable and multi-use bioprocessing and analytical chemistry tools. Qualified candidates will have technical and marketing experience in the analytical testing and bioprocessing markets.
This is a perfect time to join an innovative laboratory products company with world-wide brand recognition. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing new marketing programs, both long-term and short-term, for both existing and new Thomson products.
You will be working with sales team members, marketing communications and senior management to develop strategy for product launches and product positioning.
- Understand and respond to market consumer preferences then segment and target our customers effectively based on this research
- Collaborate with sales team to create new and edit existing marketing content that will enable the sales team to exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Create both digital and print product marketing content that clearly and effectively communicates our value-proposition
- Oversee product launches, feature releases, product obsolescence and product positioning
- Practical experience with and knowledge of Cell Culture and/or HPLC, LC/MS technologies
- Analytical thinking and advanced presentation skills
- Experience in Microsoft office and ERP/CRM programs
- Self-starter with strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Life Sciences or Chemistry required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the Life Sciences
- 4+ years of product marketing experience
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
Thomson Instrument Company is a rapidly growing family owned and operated company located in Oceanside, California. Our unique patented products successfully serve a variety of markets from large bio pharma to food and beverage, environmental and more. Our products are made in the USA and inventoried in southern California.
This position offers a competitive compensation package/car allowance/medical benefits/vacation/sick leave.
Contact: Mark Rehse (760) 681-8888 for more information.