Standard Filter Vial
For the Majority of Samples
samples containing < 10% particulates
Thomson Standard Filter Vials can be used for samples containing less than 10% solid particulates. The filter vial consists of two parts: a filter vial shell and a plunger which includes a single layer filter on one end and a vial cap on the other end.
Applications for Standard Filter Vials include filtration of catalysts from organic and medicinal chemistry synthesis reactions, saccharide analysis in corn syrup, and in-vial protein precipitation.
Eliminate Syringe Filter, Syringe, HPLC Vial, HPLC Cap
Simple to Use
Easy to Press Down
Prevents Costly Repairs & Service Issues
Works on Standard Autosamplers
same size as standard HPLC vials
Thomson Filter Vials are the same size as standard HPLC vials and will fit easily into any machine or tray available for standard HPLC vials.
Standard|Filter Vial Part Numbers
- Standard|Filter Vial - PVDF 0.2µmnon-sterilePre-Split Septum, Red CapStandard for most samplespn35531-200|200/casepn35531-500|500/caseclick for more details
- Standard|Filter Vial - PVDF 0.45µmnon-sterilePre-Split Septum, Yellow CapStandard for most samplespn35541-200|200/casepn35541-500|500/caseclick for more details
- Standard|Filter Vial - PTFE 0.2µmnon-sterilePre-Split Septum, Green CapStandard for most samplespn35530-200|200/casepn35530-500|500/caseclick for more details
- Standard|Filter Vial - PTFE 0.45µmnon-sterilePre-Split Septum, Blue CapStandard for most samplespn35540-200|200/casepn35540-500|500/caseclick for more details
- Standard|Filter Vial - PES 0.2µmnon-sterilePre-Split Septum, Grey CapStandard for most samplespn35535-200|200/casepn35535-500|500/caseclick for more details
- Standard|Filter Vial - Nylon 0.2µmnon-sterilePre-Split Septum, Black CapStandard for most samplespn35538-200|200/casepn35538-500|500/caseclick for more details
- Standard|Filter Vial - Nylon 0.45µmnon-sterilePre-Split Septum, Pink CapStandard for most samplespn35539-200|200/casepn35539-500|500/caseclick for more details